Subscribe to the CET mailing list and gain access to:
- Upcoming workshops, teaching institutes, and event opportunities.
- Monthly What a Great Teaching Idea faculty profiles on innovative teaching practices.
- Monthly CET newsletters including resources on effective teaching and course design topics, and campus partner news.
Whether you’re seeking ideas for teaching strategies or opportunities to connect with faculty from across the university, CET is here to support you in fostering an enriching and effective learning environment.
You may subscribe to the CET mailing list if you have an active USC username and password. If you do not have active USC account, we encourage you to follow us on LinkedIn for the latest CET resources and pedagogical highlights.
- Click on the subscribe button below.
- You will be asked to input your USC Shibboleth username and password.
- A confirmation page will appear with your official USC credentials. The email that appears with your account confirmation is the email where you will receive CET mailings.
- Click on the “sign me up” button to complete your subscription.