Click here to Join (Adobe Connect)
Each Connect participant should use Firefox as their browser (other browsers work.... however, Firefox is recommended). The great thing about Adobe Connect is that is runs inside the browser using flash technology. 99% of all internet users already have flash installed. At anytime, before the meeting, you can test your browser for Adobe Connect compatibility @:
You may be required to install a small browser "add in" - it is recommended that you install this add-in. Also, please make sure the volume is turned up on your PC or Mac speakers.
At the prescribed meeting start time browse to your meeting room URL. If you RSVP to the event, CET will email you the link before the meeting begins, or the link will be available on this page the day of the event.
Choose "Enter as a Guest" and enter your first name and your location. For example: John (Los Angeles)
You will enter the room and be able to see/hear the presenters and chat your questions up to the panel.
Webinar Series for Adjunct Faculty:
- Academic Job Searches
- Cover Letters
- Interviewing for Academic Jobs
- Research Statements
- Teaching Philosophy Statements
- Negotiating an Academic Job Offer
- Post Docs
- Asking Effective Questions
- Case and Problem-Based Teaching & Learning
- Classroom Observation
- Dealing with Problem/Difficult Situations
- Diversity and Learning
- Spicing Up Your Teaching
- Emotional Intelligence
- Diversity in the Classroom
- The Meaning of "Learner-Centered" at a Research University
- Through Our Eyes: An Undergraduate Perspective on the TA Experience