Assessment of Learner-Centered Education
- Gustafson, Kimberly (2004). The Impact of Technologies on Learning. University of Washington. [link temporarily down]
- Huba, Mary E. and Jann E. Freed (1999). Learner-Centered Assessment on College Campuses: Shifting the Focus from Teaching to Learning. Boston, MA: Allyn & Bacon.
- MacGregor, J., ed. "Student Self-Evaluation: Fostering Reflective Learning." New Directions for Teaching and Learning. 56. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 1993.
- Maki, Peggy L. (2004). Assessing for Learning: Building a Sustainable Commitment Across the Institution. Sterling, VA: Stylus Publishing.
- Creating culture of evidence.
- Suskie, Linda (2004). Assessing Student Learning: A Common Sense Guide. Boston, MA: Anker Publishing Company.