Section: Academic Careers
See also resources for preparing portfolios.
- ePortfolios (PDF), Danielle Mihram (Sep 04)
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis and the University of California, Los Angeles
Consortium formed to develop e-portfolio software; includes institutional membership fee. Objective: Give students and advisers tools to build portfolios.
- EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative
- Alverno College Diagnostic Digital Portfolio
Password-protected information; brief details available
- Helen Barrett's Resources for Electronic Portfolios
Information about electronic portfolio development, including many links to information, guidelines, resources.
- California State University, Los Angeles, Webfolio Project
Information, student samples
- LaGuardia Community College's ePortfolio site
Links to information, guidelines, resources, students samples
- St. Olaf College. Web Portfolios: Enhancing the Coherence of Students' Careers
Information about educational purposes, goals, guidelines, templates, models
- Tidewater Community College: Donna Reiss's Webfolio Project
Templates, resources, students samples
- University of Pennsylvania. Developing an Electronic Portfolio
Information, guidelines, content and design strategies, resources