University Outstanding TA Award: Required Documents
Required documents for the University Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award are:
- Contact information of nominator and nominee.
- From the nominator, a ~150 word citation for the Academic Honors Convocation program.
- From the nominating department, a formal statement not to exceed two pages, indicating why the nominee is an excellent candidate for the award. The statement may include:
- Evidence of innovative instructional techniques and contributions.
- Contributions to student learning above and beyond the call of duty.
- Contributions to learning outside the classroom.
- Self-improvement efforts regarding teaching.
- An up-to-date copy of nominee’s most recent curriculum vitae.
- Evidence of positive student engagement through submission of all comments on student evaluations.
- Up to two letters of recommendation, not to exceed two pages, from department faculty who can assess the nominee’s contributions to students’ learning.
Use this form to upload the complete dossier for your nominee.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function have_rows() in /nfs/c12/h01/mnt/215063/domains/cet.usc.edu/html/cet/wp-content/themes/vanilla-child/page-column-left.php on line 23