- Late Spring: Call for nominations
- October 14, 2016: Deadline for nominations
- November 10, 2016: CET – TA Awards Reception – For all students nominated for the University Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award
- April 2017: Convocation
- Criteria for the awards: Each department may develop its own internal procedures to select its outstanding teaching assistant. Please note: A single nominee is to be selected for each department.
- Documentation for applications for the awards.
- The Selection Process for the awards.
Awards for Excellence in Teaching (for teaching assistants)
Departmental nominees for the University Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award are recognized with the Awards for Excellence in Teaching, given by the Center at a TA Award reception held in their honor in November.